High-quality Chrome Vanadium steel ends with tough flexible spring shafts. For use where a traditional solid extension bar will not fit. Suitable for all hand ratchet applications..
- EASY ACCESS: Pros depend on flex extension bars to quickly loosen bolts and nuts at awkward angles and difficult-to-reach locations for light duty torque applications.
- FLEXIBLE AND STRONG: Tightly coiled steel springs allow you to reach awkward angles with up to a 45 ° angle while maintaining great rotational torque transfer. Make your installation work more flexible, comfortable, and efficient.
- ELASTIC DESIGN: Spring-loaded ball detent locking to prevent parts from slipping into machinery with square drive radius corners to reduce tool and socket wear.
- SAFETY-HOLD MODE: Ball detent on the drive head allows you to securely latch your sockets on without any dropping, and non-deformation.
- MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS : Including three drive sizes such as 1/4 (6.35mm), 3/8 (10mm), and 1/2 (12.5mm) for maximum versatility is a great complement to any toolbox.
Material: Carbon steel CR-V, chrome vanadium steel
Weight: About 155g,335g
Size: 10mm/0.39in, 12.5mm/0.49in
- 1 * Electric Wrench Socket Universal ExtensionRrod
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.